By John Traupman
Edited by Mark Miner
Brings Latin to Life!
The Audio Conversations are the perfect companion for the acclaimed and popular phrase book and dictionary Conversational Latin for Oral Proficiency Fourth Editon. The recordings bring the printed dialogs to life and give students experienced guides for accurate pronunciation of Latin. The conversations are easy to follow and engaging for students of all abilities. Topics range from family life to troubles with cars, all in good Roman idiom.
• Pronunciation guide
• Selected conversations at all difficulty levels from Conversational Latin
• The Pledge of Allegiance in Latin
• Discussion of Latin Grammar in Latin
• Selected “Sayings and Proverbs”
• Music-only tracks for “Ecce Caesar” and “Gaudeamus Igitur”
Mark Robert Miner has performance credits that include an audio CD for the popular textbook Athenaze: An Introduction to Ancient Greek and Bolchazy-Carducci’s Readings from Wheelock’s Latin.
2 CDs: Total Running Time: 2:20:51 (2007) ISBN 978-0-86516-635-6
Click here to see the Audio Conversations at our website.