Friday, October 05, 2007

CAAS 2007: Day 1

After a much delayed flight out of O'Hare, I finally got to Washington at 11:30. I caught the last Metro train of the night! I almost had to walk from the airport to the hotel (not really, but it's funnier that way). I collapsed at my hotel after midnight and the wake-up call came much too soon after that. Since I've quit caffeine, we'll see how the decaf morning works with the nearly sleepless night.

This morning I arrived at the Jury's Washington Hotel where CAAS is having their 100th Annual Meeting. Congratulations to CAAS!

I've already run into an author looking for one of his books. Luckily we had it. So if you're at CAAS, be sure to stop by and buy the book so Prof. Mills can sign it for you. And not just his books, but other CAAS authors are represented here. Be sure to stop by and take a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment